GreenArrow Email Software Announces Dynamic Delivery System
This New Feature Can Help Solve Problems with Mass Email Delivery, Enabling More Transactional and Marketing Emails to Reach Customers' Inboxes
SCHNEIDER, IN--(Marketwire - July 18, 2012, Updated January 2017) - We are pleased to announce that Dynamic Delivery came out of beta in 2016. It's enabled by default on all GreenArrow installations that were updated after that date.
High-volume email delivery software solutions like DRH Internet's GreenArrow make it easier than ever to reach out to customers with transactional and marketing messages. However, one of the biggest challenges companies face is ensuring that their emails make their way past rules and spam filters and actually get delivered to inboxes where their recipients can read them. That's why GreenArrow is proud to announce the coming of their new and innovative concept "Dynamic Delivery".
A few details of how Dynamic Delivery works have changed since this press release was written. Check out our Dynamic Delivery documentation for the most up-to-date information, but here are the major changes:
- Dynamic Delivery reduces the rate at which it attempts to send emails when messages aren't being allowed in. For example, you could configure Dynamic Delivery to reduce the delivery rate to 10% of your normal rate.
- The Automatic IP Warm-Up functionality has not yet been released.
- The Notification functionality has not yet been released.
- We added a Dynamic delivery statistics section to GreenArrow's web interface.
This new feature will help automate an otherwise very regimented process that email marketers go through with their email delivery software systems to "help win the graces" of ISPs to help maximize email deliverability. This new feature also works to solve common problems in email delivery, helping one get around throttling limits and improve the delivery of their high volume email sending. In addition, this new feature by GreenArrow will inform you if you are facing an outstanding issue, such as a high deferral rate, enabling you to take the appropriate steps to address it.
"We're very excited about our innovative Dynamic Delivery functionality and we know our current and new clients will be as well. This feature really sets us apart from our competition as the industry leader and innovator that will ultimately propel email marketers to be more successful with their transactional and marketing emails," stated David Harris, CEO of GreenArrow by DRH Internet.
All the components of the new Dynamic Delivery feature work together to assist you in achieving the best possible speed, volume, and efficiency for your high-volume email sending, helping you reach more customers and generate more business.
GreenArrow's Dynamic Delivery the four main components:
- Be Polite When the Doors are Closed: When an ISP on a particular IP address just isn't letting any messages in, GreenArrow will automatically pause delivery. After a specified period of time, it will try again with a small amount of email. If it gets through, the system will gradually increase the send rate to its original value.
- Automatic IP Warm-Up: You set the schedule for how fast you want the IP address to warm up, and then the system will regularly increase the sending limits, as long as you remain within the recommended threshold for deferral, failure, and volume rates. If you fall outside of those limits, you will receive a notification, so you can make any necessary adjustments and get back on track as soon as possible.
- Automatic Back-Off: Dynamic Delivery will note when it encounters a spike in deferral or failure rates and then slow down the sending speed until those rates improve. This feature can also be disabled for time-sensitive emails when necessary.
- Notification: As Dynamic Delivery works, it will inform you of the actions it's taking, so you're aware of the status of your mass email delivery. Along the way, if it encounters an issue that cannot be resolved by adjusting throttle limits, such as a high deferral rate, your GreenArrow email deliverability expert will also be looped into the conversation, so you can work together to address the issue.
About DRH Internet
DRH Internet is the provider of the GreenArrow suite of email delivery software, monitoring, and consulting designed to maximize the success of high volume email sending of transactional and marketing messages. GreenArrow is a robust and complete email delivery solution that is affordable, easy to use, and backed by personalized and expert customer support. Visit www.drh.net or call 1-866-374-4678 for more information.