Email is crucial to your business. Get an email delivery engine with the power that you need.
Send hundreds of thousands of messages per hour from a single server.
Open source mail transfer agents typically max out between 10 and 30 thousand messages per hour because they were not built for speed. GreenArrow was built for speed and can send 1,000,000 messages per hour or more from a single server, giving you plenty of room to grow.
Everything you need for powerful email delivery is built in. We've taken care of the difficult details.
Effective email delivery requires a full suite of software features. Many products give you part of the solution, requiring you to build the rest or perform complicated integration tasks. GreenArrow gives you everything you need out-of-the-boxbecause we know your time is valuable.
|SMTP delivery engine|
|Feedback loop processing|
|In-depth web-based reporting|
|Easy to use web-based configuration|
|Fully integrated deliverability monitoring and consulting services|
|Fully integrated mailing list manager (web-based system for managing mailing lists and sending email campaigns)|
|Advanced email routing rules|
|Reporting on what ISPs are filtering your email messages|
Powerful software features to comply with ISP requirements plus our insightful consulting deliver your permission-based, relevant email messages to the Inbox.
"If an email is sent, delivered to the Bulk folder, and no one sees it, was it really sent?"
It's important not only to send your email campaign, but to deliver it to the Inbox where your recipients will see it.
A recent study by Return Path indicates that on average 20% of permission email is delivered to the Bulk folder. If you could improve your deliverability and get 20% more sales from your email marketing, how much would that be worth?
GreenArrow includes features that take your email deliverability to the next level.
With GreenArrow you can configure multiple dedicated IP addresses on a single server. Dedicated IPs are a requirement for many deliverability benefits, and by intelligently splitting your email between IP addresses, you'll get a deliverability advantage.
ISPs require that you remove bad addresses from your list. Even so, we've seen many home-brew email systems that don't do this or do it incorrectly. GreenArrow includes a complete bounce processing system that easily integrates with any application.
Authenticating your outbound email is crucial for the best email deliverability. GreenArrow supports all four authentication methods: SPF, SenderID, DomainKeys, and DKIM.
Feedback Loops Remove Subscribers That Complain
With feedback loops, when a subscriber complains about your email or moves it to the Junk folder, GreenArrow is notified by the ISP and removes the subscriber from your database. How does this help? Your complaint ratio (how many subscribers complain divided by the number of messages sent) is the single largest quantitative factor that affects your deliverability at top ISPs. Automatically removing subscribers that complain lowers your complaint ratio and helps get your email to the Inbox.
Know What ISPs Are Blocking You And What They Are Telling You
GreenArrow uses a deliverability monitoring service that lets you know exactly what ISPs are putting your email in the Bulk or Spam folder. And GreenArrow shows you what ISPs are rejecting your mail along with the actual rejection message, which often shows you the first step to fixing the problem. Without this data you're shooting in the dark. But with it, you know where you are blocked and can take action to fix problems.
Understand Your Complaint Ratio
With feedback loops we can usually calculate your complaint ratio based on the number of complaint notifications received. Since your complaint ratio is the most important component of your reputation, knowing it tells you where you stand with ISPs. If your complaint ratio is nearing an ISP's limit you can take action. If an increase of complaints gets you blocked, you can tell where it came from.
Expert Consulting And Management
At GreenArrow we provide expert consulting in addition to great tools. We will analyze your entire situation and provide actionable recommendations to improve your deliverability and work with the ISPs on your behalf. We have experience to know what does and does not work, what complaint ratios are acceptable, and how to best interact with the ISPs on your behalf.
Unfortunately, there is no magic bullet for deliverability. Sending relevant email, maintaining high permission standards, and keeping complaint ratios low is absolutely critical. However, if you have a problem with complaints, our experts can take a holistic look at your email practices and advise on changes to reduce your complaints and improve deliverability.
Don't send email that people never receive. What's the point? Get the right technology and expertise with GreenArrow, and deliver your messages to the Inbox!
EASY TO DEPLOY, EASY TO USE
Drop-in replacement for your existing software or email service provider. Easy to use web interface.
- Managed Deployment We understand your specific setup and create a custom migration plan. We perform the installation of GreenArrow, configure the software, advise on integration, setup DNS for email authentication, and setup your feedback loops.
- Drop-In Replacement GreenArrow is often a drop-in replacement for your existing email server. Or if you use an Email Service Provider, GreenArrow Studio provides a similar web-based interface.
- Web Interface An easy-to-use, yet powerful web interface allows you to configure the software and get reporting details. No messing with UNIX configuration files.
- Hosted Option We can host your GreenArrow installation (software as a service) so you don't have to worry about server details.
- Deliverability Consulting With your purchase or lease, we provide four hours of Deliverability Consulting to help get you started on the right foot.
- Full Management Option If you desire, we can fully manage all of the technical details of your deployment and deliverability. Ask about our full management suite.
Know what is happening with your email. Don't send in the dark.
Most open source mail servers are a black box. You put your messages in, but you don't get any meaningful reporting back out. And most ESPs don't give you deliverability data, so you don't really know if your email is going to the Inbox or not.
GreenArrow gives you all of the information you need in easy-to-understand reports. You get full insight into your email delivery and subscriber response. This data is the foundation for tweaking and improving your messaging and deliverability. Without hard data you're shooting in the dark.
GreenArrow allows you to see:
- Your Complaint Ratio How many people complain about your messages? Is this increasing?
- Bounce Statistics How many bounces of what types? From what ISPs?
- Click & Open Data GreenArrow can transparently add click & open tracking codes to your transactional email or email generated by your application. With no additional work you can see if people are engaging with your messages or not. You can also perform split A/B testing to increase subscriber response.
- Deliverabilltiy Data See exactly what ISPs are filtering or bulking your email. Key data for improving deliverability.
- SMTP Server Logs See exactly what ISPs are rejecting or deferring your email. See the specific notification messages the ISPs are giving you. Key data for improving deliverability.
Call now for a free consultation to see how GreenArrow can take your email sending to the next level. 1-866-374-4678