"DRH's expertise, passion and knowledge are clearly evident in the GreenArrow infrastructure, which has rapidly become a pivotal and very reliable part of our systems."
Consulting and Hands-On Management to Fix Deliverability Problems
GreenArrow Engine and Studio provide many features and tools that help with email deliverability.
However, excellent deliverability still requires hands-on management from time to time from an expert that knows the ropes. We provide this expertise to our clients using GreenArrow software.
HOW WE SOLVE PROBLEMS
If you have a deliverability problem, we work with you to discover why your email is blocked and what needs to be done to fix the problem. We analyze the data for your specific situation, correspond with ISPs, and recommend solutions.
Here are some common problems and their solutions to give you an idea of how we work:
- Content Problems – Sometimes your email message itself has key words or links that are triggering content-based spam filters. We can identify this and advise on removing these content triggers.
- Technical Problems – The format of your email message may not be compliant with a technical standard, which can cause some spam filters or ISPs to block your email. We will advise on changes to comply with the relevant standards.
- IP Warm Up Problems – Sometimes sending email from an IP address that has never sent email before will cause filtering, because ISPs are suspicious of mail from new IP addresses. Sometimes we can contact the ISP and they will allow your email through. Or we can advise you on ways to gracefully ramp up volume on a new IP address.
- Expectation Disconnect Leading To Complaints – This means you're sending subscribers something other than they expect, so they complain. This can be as simple as not telling subscribers how frequently you will email. We can perform a holistic review of your sign-up process and advise you on changes to better inform subscribers.
- Poor Permission Practices Leading To Complaints – Loose permission practices that used to slip by several years ago don't work anymore. Now more than ever, you need explicit and clear permission from your subscribers, otherwise you will experience email filtering. We can advise you on improving your subscription practices.
We've been solving deliverability problems for years and we know what does and doesn't work. We are familiar with how the ISPs work, we can quickly identify patterns, and we also know how to best interact with the ISPs.
THE VALUE OF GOOD DELIVERABILITY
If email is important to you, good deliverability can directly affect your bottom line.
A single major US ISP can easily be 15% of a B2C email list, so getting blocked at just one of these ISPs can effectively prevent 15% of your subscribers from seeing your email. This 15% will not have the opportunity to respond to your marketing (or worse, they don't get their order confirmations). Compare the cost of this to a few hours of expert consulting. Fixing deliverability problems is a wise investment in your business.
Concerned about deliverability? Call now for a free consultation with an expert. 1-866-374-4678